Saturday, September 26, 2009

A busy week

This past week was a very busy one for me. So I though I'd give you a little flavor of it. Here are some statistics:

Monday: 12 units (9 hours) in 8 different lessons (group or individual)
Tuesday: 10 units (7.5 hours) in 7 lessons
Wednesday: 12 units (9 hours) in 6 lessons
Thursday: 9 units (6.75 hours) in 6 lessons
Friday: 6 units (4.25 hours) in 4 lessons

Students' countries (just this week!): Spain (but originally from Mexico), China, Germany, Spain (2 classes that meet every day, each with 7 students who are air traffic controllers for the Spanish air force), Norway, and France

Some other facts:

Earliest start time: 9:00 a.m. (every day but Wednesday, when I started at 9:30 a.m.)
Latest finish time: 9:45 p.m. (only on Wednesday)
Other errands done: paid the arnona (city tax) and water bill, went to the supermarket, picked up prescriptions at the pharmacy, went to the shuk (on Wednesday), ran several errands in town (on Thursday morning), and picked up a package from abroad at the post office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am an HIV + gay oleh chadash in Sfat. I am very lonely here and would love to meet you. I have no phone at the moment...but do have a phone card... I also know the city pretty well and would be very happy to walk from my place in the old city to ANYWHERE for some socialization.

I am 38 years old...and on atraf.com I am SeattleMark or Tzfatty

My name is Mark Josefsberg