Friday, July 18, 2008

A quiet Friday

I originally had 2 classes scheduled for today, but they were both canceled. The first one had been canceled several days ago, so I had planned to go to the gym this morning. However, yesterday I stubbed my toe (the littlest one on my right foot) on a wheel of the shopping cart at the supermarket, so I decided I'd better give it a little rest today.

My second class, which was supposed to last from 10:30 to 12:45 (3 Berlitz units), was canceled only about 20 minutes before it was scheduled to start. The students called the office and said that they wouldn't be able to make it. This was actually good news for me, because I'll still be paid for those units!

Now the only thing I really have to do before we leave for Friday night services is to get a shower.

1 comment:

Lars Shalom said...

jews aliens and timetravel